We design intimate, luxurious events with groups that appreciate Holistic. Artful. Design.
Our clients include Lululemon, Ecoya and Auckland Art Gallery.
We weave wellness into everything we do.
We support charity organisations.
We design events that bring people together, celebrating nature and universal values.
We design private events that celebrate your unique style.
Be playful and experiment in a space where rules don't apply.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO
Perfume Playground is super excited to announce a collaboration with the Auckland Art Gallery.
When you first smell a new scent, you link it to an event, a person, a thing or even a moment. Your brain forges a link between the smell and a memory. When you encounter the smell again, the link is already there, ready to elicit a memory or a mood. Join us for the unique opportunity to create your own perfume, and take home your 16ml of fragrance.
//WHAT TO THINK ABOUT
Discover your daily life & fragrance palette:
- When do you want to use the scent? When you're alone, or with others?
- Where do you want to use your scent? At work, at home, training or sleeping
- What time do you want to use your scent? During the day or night?
- What colours are you drawn to? Black, White, Grey, Blue, Yellow, Mint, Light Blue, Orange, Red, Light green, Pink, Rose, Violet, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Brown
- How do colours smell? Heavy, Sweet, Tart, Powdery, Well-rounded, harmonious, sharp, woody, clean, animated, deep, dull, exotic, citrus, floral
- What's the purpose of using your scent? Motivation, Relaxation, to Refresh, Sleep, Seduce or for more Abundance?
//WHAT DO YOU GET
3HR Natural Scent Design with certified natural perfumer, Samantha Copland
Colour mood wheel
4 scent vials, open scent lab of over 100 essential oils, resins, absolutes and a range of natural isolates
Takeaway 16ml Fragrance
Weekend Afternoon session 1pm-4pm
//AUCKLAND ART GALLERY MEMBER BENEFITS
As a Member you'll receive the following benefits for an annual membership of $50 ($40 concession membership). The full list of benefits includes:
- FREE unlimited entry to paid exhibitions
- Exclusive exhibition previews
- Members Lounge access
- Invitations to regular talks or behind-the-scenes tours
- Regular enewsletters
- $12.50 movie and $15.50 3D tickets1 at Rialto Cinemas Newmarket including Friday and Saturday nights
- 50% discount off Reading Room: A Journal of Art and Culture
- 10% discount off food and beverage at our Mojo café
- 10% discount at our shop 2
- 10% discount off venue hire at the Gallery
- Enjoy complimentary access to the Australian National Maritime Museum and a 10% discount in their gift shop upon presentation of your valid membership card and a form of ID (drivers licence, passport, credit card etc.)
- Excludes Beyond Film, alternate content, film festivals, special events and screenings
- Excludes sales and promotions. Discount not currently available online
//DATES & HOST
PERFUMISTA: Samantha Copland
Trained by world renowned Mandy Aftel
SATURDAY 22 JULY 1pm-4pm