International Fragrance Day Special Event
March 21 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM UTC+12$298
In celebration of International Fragrance Day 21 March, we have a special offer for Auckland.
Two hours of fun, two perfumes to take home for two people – what are you waiting for
Tickets worth $298 but for Club members with the discount code $149
Join us for a Sensory Journey to design two luxury crafted scents, uniquely by you!
Discover over 100 naturally derived top and middle notes, the highest quality essential oils, resins, isolates and compounded natural isolates in the world. We say no to parabens, glycols, petrochemicals or synthetics.
Learn about perfume composition and apply a best-practise blending technique for your playful experiments; you will have complete creative freedom. Tap into your inner child and connect with like-minded people over Scent Soul and Science.
We guide you in the bottling of your fragrance. Forget about the outside world as you concentrate on your provided perfumery equipment and how to scale your design.
What you get
- Creative guidance from Fragrance expert
- Access to a scent & essence lab of over 100 natural essences and 19 Flower Essences – we have Australasian Botanicals too!
- All the tools & materials you need to create your very own unique perfumes
- You take home two roll-on 10mL Eau de Toilettes.
Who is your host?
- Scent expert Carmen trained by Samantha Copland. Certified in flower essences, aromatherapy, plant shamanism and medical herbalism holding a Masters in art history. Both the art and science of perfumery is covered.