Discover over 100 naturally derived top and middle notes, the highest quality essential oils, resins, isolates and compounded natural isolates in the world. We say no to parabens, glycols, petrochemicals or synthetics. Learn about perfume composition and apply a best-practise blending technique for your playful experiments; you will have complete creative freedom. Tap into your inner child and connect with like-minded people over Scent Soul and Science. We guide you in the bottling of your fragrance. Forget about the outside world as you concentrate on your provided perfumery equipment and how to scale your design.
What you get
- Creative guidance from Astrid Crosland.
- Access to a scent & essence lab of over 80 natural essences – we have native botanicals too!
- All the tools & materials you need to create your very own unique perfume
- You take home a roll-on 10mL Eau de Toilette.
- Complimentary 2ml Fine Fragrance Spray Perfume with notes of Pink Pepper, Magnolia, Cedar & Vetiver
Who is your host?
Astrid has always had a strong interest in the wonders of the natural world and was encouraged by numerous brilliant women to develop this throughout her upbringing in Aotearoa and the Shetland Isles, in northernmost Scotland. Her favourite part of scent design is how individual biochemistry transforms ingredients into something truly unique.
630pm-830pm, 2 hours duration
All event tickets are non-refundable. We do not offer refunds or class swaps for change of mind or inability to make the class of any tickets sold through perfumeplayground.co. If your scheduled workshop is cancelled due to government restrictions surrounding the ongoing pandemic, we will notify you of new times and/or issue a gift card to the value of your purchase.