Native & Wild
Native & Wild Solid Perfume Design
Join us for a 2 hour virtual workshop where you’ll learn artisan blending techniques and how to create your own solid perfume infused with native Australian botanicals and aroma-science. Ideal for layering and travelling, solid perfumes satisfy your everyday needs without any hassle.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Perfume through time: Past, Present & Future
- Discover 6 hero botanicals native to Asia-Pacific: Cold-pressed Australian Mandarin, Fragonia, Rosalina, Western Australian Sandalwood and Cedarwood.
- How to improve the scent evolution and sillage of your designs
- How to be your own perfume evaluator
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Creative guidance online (pre-recorded webinar link sent after purchase) from host Maggie Kyle and Founder of Perfume Playground, Samantha Copland
- All the materials to make 2 x solid perfumes: 6 natural essences and/or flower essences, beeswax, jojoba oil, 2 x solid perfume tins, tools (pipette, plastic cups, ceramic dish) & an instruction booklet on how to create your very own unique functional solid fragrance.
- Experiment in a playful space and design a liquid-free fragrance.