NATIVE & WILD
JOIN US FOR A 2-HOUR VIRTUAL WORKSHOP AND CREATE TWO SOLID SCENTS
THE BENEFITS OF SOLID PERFUME
There’s something joyfully nostalgic about a solid perfume, but it’s also been so long since it was commonplace, that its comeback feels quite novel. A refreshing, intimate way of applying perfume that brings something different to our morning routines. But this isn’t the only drawcard. Here we list some of the many benefits of switching to solid.
- Practical portability – Ideal for layering and travelling, solid perfumes satisfy your everyday needs without hassle. No leakage, breakage and if you want to take it in your carry-on luggage, be our guest!
- Compact and discrete – Ever been out and dying to pop up your fragrance but don’t fancy getting your perfume out? What’s more, bottles are often too big to take out with us anyway – this is where a little tin becomes our best friend. Slip it in your pocket or clutch to discreetly reapply.
- Skin-friendly ingredients – With bases made of beeswax and oils, solid perfumes contain skin-friendly ingredients meaning your fragrance side hustles as a nourishing hit of moisture and a moment of self care whenever you apply. As a bonus, Perfume Playground solids are made with 100% natural ingredients!
- Environmentally friendly – Without the need for a glass container or pump, the packaging of solid perfumes are by design – much simpler. Also, the container is reusable, and if you’re making your own formulations and re-using the tin, even better!
LEARN ALL ABOUT
- Perfume through time: Past, Present & Future
- Discover 6 hero botanicals native to Asia-Pacific: Cold-pressed Australian Mandarin, Fragonia, Rosalina, Western Australian Sandalwood and Cedarwood.
- How to improve the scent evolution and sillage of your designs
- How to be your own perfume evaluator
YOUR OWN UNIQUE FRAGRANCE KIT
- Creative guidance online (pre-recorded webinar link sent after purchase) from Founder of Perfume Playground, Samantha Copland
- All the materials to make 2 x solid perfumes: 6 natural essences, beeswax, jojoba oil, 2 x solid perfume tins, tools (pipette, plastic cups, ceramic dish) & an instruction booklet on how to create your very own unique functional solid fragrance.
- Experiment in a playful space and design a liquid-free fragrance.
We do not offer refunds or class swaps for change of mind or inability to make the class of any tickets sold through perfumeplayground.co. If your scheduled workshop is cancelled due to government restrictions surrounding the ongoing pandemic, we will notify you of new times and/or issue a gift card to the value of your purchase.