Join us for a 2 hour virtual workshop where you’ll learn artisan blending techniques and how to create your own solid perfume infused with native Australian botanicals and aroma-science. Ideal for layering and travelling, solid perfumes satisfy your everyday needs without any hassle.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Perfume through time: Past, Present & Future
- Discover 6 hero botanicals native to Asia-Pacific: Cold-pressed Australian Mandarin, Fragonia, Rosalina, Western Australian Sandalwood and Cedarwood.
- How to improve the scent evolution and sillage of your designs
- How to be your own perfume evaluator
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Creative guidance online (pre-recorded webinar link sent after purchase) from host Maggie Kyle and Founder of Perfume Playground, Samantha Copland
- All the materials to make 2 x solid perfumes: 6 natural essences and/or flower essences, beeswax, jojoba oil, 2 x solid perfume tins, tools (pipette, plastic cups, ceramic dish) & an instruction booklet on how to create your very own unique functional solid fragrance.
- Experiment in a playful space and design a liquid-free fragrance.
All event tickets and online workshops are non-refundable. We do not offer refunds or class swaps for change of mind or inability to make the class of any tickets sold through perfumeplayground.co. If your scheduled workshop is cancelled due to government restrictions surrounding the ongoing pandemic, we will notify you of new times and/or issue a gift card to the value of your purchase.