no. 7 Nutrition Australia
1. Fiona, can you tell us a little about Nutrition Australia?
Nutrition Australia is Australia’s leading nutrition non-profit organisation providing credible, independent and practical nutrition information, education and business-to-business consultation and advisory services to help Australians achieve optimal health through good nutrition. Our experienced nutritionists and dietitians collaborate with health organisations, governments, universities and other key organisations to influence public health nutrition policy and make healthy eating the ‘norm’ in our community. Our mission is to create a healthier Australia.
2. What has been one of your most memorable Nutrition Australia campaigns or programmes?
Held during National Nutrition Week (October 10-17), ‘Try for 5’ is a unique collaboration between Nutrition Australia, vegetable growers and other health-focused organisations to help you get more vegetables in your day. Try for 5 inspires all Australians to eat more vegetables – with a new awesome recipe collection, live cooking events, virtual farm tours, resources, veg tips and hacks. It’s all you need to give veggies a go! It makes good sense to eat more vegetables, but it isn’t always easy. It’s not always convenient. It’s not always possible, and sometimes it just doesn’t taste good. But it is worth a go. Try for 5. Add an extra cup of veg. Try a new vegetable. Try a new recipe. Get in the kitchen and enjoy a meal with family or friends. For more inspiration check out www.tryfor5.org.au
3. We were lucky enough to host a Christmas social club activity for you. What did the team take away from the day? And what did you or the team find most enjoyable?
We loved the whole process! We really enjoyed getting to select which scents we liked and were able to create something special and unique just for ourselves. It was so much fun to not only find smells you liked but also what your colleagues liked as well. There was lots of chatter and laughter throughout. It really was a perfect group event.
4. What were some of the popular or interesting scent notes used by your colleagues on the day?
Interestingly, many team members embodied our love of healthy eating with scent note selections like Pear, Apricot, Ginger and Mandarin! These were balanced by woody notes like Cedar and Sandalwood.
5. If Nutrition Australia were a fragrance, what would it smell like and what feelings would it evoke?
Health and wellbeing – we would have some apple and cinnamon in there. It would be fresh and vibrant with a hint of earthiness.
6. What advice would you give to a brand or team thinking about joining our club or holding a private Perfume Playground event?
Do it, you wont regret it. The Perfume Playground is perfect for team groups like ours. It is an intimate, hands-on experience, guided by a knowledgeable perfume expert. And best of all we got to create our own scent – every team member’s was unique and a reflection of themselves. And we got to take them home too!
7. Can you share your favourite quote or life motto?
Eat well, move daily, hydrate often, sleep lots, love your body, repeat for life!